Another tofu puff dish! It is sweet, sour and a little spicy. Initially I thought of omitting the chillies to make it more kids friendly, but I find it taste will not be as good if did not add in the chillies! So in the end most of it wiped out by the adults hehehe...
- 100gm tofu puffs, (halved, scaled and squeeze out water)
- 1/2 ripen pineappples, cubed
- 50gm peeled prawns
- 100gm minced pork
- 5 shallots, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and sliced
- coriander for garnish
- 300ml water
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chinese wine
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dark soy sauce
- cornstarch water
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in wok, add garlic & shallots and fry till fragrant.
- Add in pork and break up with a spatula, fry well.
- Add in tofu puffs, pineapple, prawn, water and seasoning. Bring to boil and simmer for 2mins.
- Add in cornstarch water and red chilli, cook till thicken. Dish up.