My last bake was almost 2 mths ago!! Finally reaching my 2nd trimester and morning sickness is almost subsiding...hopefully :) yes I'm expecting #2!!! Past few months had been 'torturing' by the morning sickness therefore no energy to bake at all. Yesterday morning manage to bake some simple cupcakes for my boy to bring to school and to satisfy my hungry pangs at times :P.Ingredient
- 100gm unsalted butter
- 80gm sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100gm self-raising flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 100gm chopped tomatoes (after peeling & deseeded)
- 2 slices cheddar cheese, chopped
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Combine butter, sugar, eggs, flour, baking soda and salt in mixing bowl. Beat on high speed for 3 mins until smooth and pale.
- Fold in chopped tomatoes & cheddar cheese.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.Sprinkle some parmesan cheese over the surface.
- Baked in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 25-30mins until golden brown.