- 500gm prime ribs, chopped into bite size
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp wine
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 oranges, juice extracted approx 1 cup
- 1/2 fresh orange peel, julienned
- 2 tbsp cointreau
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- corn starch water
- Rinse ribs and pat dry, marinate with soy sauce, wine & corn flour for 30mins.
- Deep fry marinated ribs in hot oil until golden brown. Drain well on kitchen paper.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan, add garlic and onion and saute till fragrant.
- Add in ribs and orange peel and mix evenly.
- Stir in orange juice, cointreau, sugar and salt and bring to boil.
- Simmer until gravy reduce, sitr in corn starch water to thicken.
Post a Comment