This is a soupy dish I've did few months back! The golden hue is so similar to the the fish broth I've done yesterday which also uses turmeric and lemongrass! I took 2 huge bowls without any rice as this can be quite filling with all the vegetables :D
- 200gm cabbage, tear in pieces
- 2 large tomatoes, cubed
- 250gm pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 10 baby sweet corns, cubed
- 2 stalk lemongrass, crushed and cut into short length
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 30gm green peas
- 1500ml water
- salt & sesame oil to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a pot and bring to boil.
- Lower heat and cook for 30mins until cabbage is soft.
- Add salt to taste. Drizzle with some sesame oil and serve.
Post a Comment