Hmmmm how I missed the taste of chicken! >.< By looking it will just makes me drool hahaha...fried chicken coated with sweet and sourish sauce, so appetizing and fingers licking good!
- 16 chicken drumlets
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 300gm pineapple flesh
- 200ml water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp sour plum paste
- Cut the edge and pull the chicken meat down from the bone and make like boxing chicken stalk.
- Season boxing chicken with sugar, egg, salt & tapioca flour and mix well.
- Deep fry in hot oil until cooked and golden brown. Drain well.
- Blend pineapple sauce in a food processor until fine.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in wok, add in blend pineapple sauce and bring to boil for 1min.
- Add in fried boxing chicken and stirring constantly over high heat until well combined and sauce thicken slightly. Dish out and serve.
Post a Comment