This will be my last posting for 2017!! Hopefully the coming 2018 I'm still pink in health to share more awesome food with you all! I hereby wishing all readers Good Health & Happiness for the coming 2018 New Year!
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 250gm San Remo Chickpea Pulse Pasta
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 200gm fresh mozzarella, diced
- 250gm strawberry halves
- 1 avocado, diced
- handful of basil leaves, torn
- salt & pepper to taste
- To prepare balsamic glaze : Combine the ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer to reduce by half, for about 15 mins. Set aside to cool down.
- To prepare pasta : Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add salt and cook the pasta till al dente. Drain away water and rinse with cold water. Toss lightly with olive oil.
- To assemble the salad : Combine the pasta, mozzarella, strawberries, avocado and basil leaves in a mixing bowl. Drizzle with desired amount of balsamic glaze and season with salt and pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature.