- 600gm fresh apricots, stones removed
- 80gm passionfruit pulp
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 250gm sugar
- Cut the apricots into quarters and place in a large pan with 50ml water. Cover and cook over low heat for 10mins until tender.
- Remove from heat and add the sugar, passionfruit pulp and lemon juice.
- Heat slowly, stirring, for 5 min until all the sugar has dissolved. Return to boil and cook for 30mins, stirring often. Remove any scum during cooking. When the jam falls from a tilted wooden spoon in thick sheets without dripping, it is ready.
- Spoon the hot jam immediately into clean, warm jars and seal. Turn the jars upside down for 2 mins, then invert and leave to cool. Can be place in cool dark place for 6 months, store in fridge upon opening.
i only had apricot jam, never on passionfruit jam nor apricot passionfruit jam. This combination sounds nice to me.
Post a Comment