Another gluten free quick bread I tried from Elana Pantry :) Me and my 2 kids each eaten a small slice, the rest of the loaf I've given to my parents-in-law and they like it a lot! They even requested me to make some more loaves for them!
Recipe adapted (with modifications) from Elana's Pantry
- 2.5cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- Combine almond flour (use a fork to break up any visible lumps) , salt & baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk eggs, honey & vinegar.
- Pour into the dry ingredient and fold till well blended.
- Scoop batter into a lined small loaf pan and bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 30-35mins until golden brown. Cool completely before slicing.
Post a Comment