The flavour of this dish reminds me of the food I exactly eaten during my confinement period!! As I do not have yellow wine (黄酒), I replaced it with black glutinous wine, which also taste sweet and flavorful! :)
- 300gm chicken breast, slice into stripes
- 2 eggs
- 50gm ginger, shredded
- 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 100gm enoki mushroom
- 20gm black fungus, soaked and shredded
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1.5 tbsp oyster sauce
- 100ml black glutinous wine
- 1 tsp sugar
- Marinate chicken slices with salt, corn flour & sesame oil, for at least 30mins.
- Beat eggs and pan fry till golden brown. Cut into stripes.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in pan, add ginger and fry for 2 min until golden brown. Add garlic and fry briefly.
- Add chicken slices and stir fry for 2mins.
- Add enoki mushroom and black fungus. Stir in wine, oyster sauce & sugar and stir fry for 1 min.
- Toss in shredded omelette and mix evenly. Remove from fire.
Post a Comment