Looks creamy & spicy? Actually is not that spicy, more on the sweet side ;) sweetness from the mango! creaminess from the oat milk! yes not coconut milk, healthier without the extra calories :)
Recipe adapted from Elanas Pantry (with modifications)
- 250gm chicken fillet, cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, cut into chunks
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- In a large saute pan, warm oil over medium heat.
- Add onions, stirring occasionally, cooking until soft, about 5mins.
- Add red pepper, ginger, garlic, curry and salt, cook 5 minutes.
- Add vinegar and oat milk, bring to a boil briefly, then reduce heat.
- Add chicken & mango, return to a low simmer.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
Interesting dish! I have not seen oat milk before! Learn something new today, the dish looks delicious!
Hi Peng, tis looks yummy. May I noe tis recipe is for how many servings? Is oat milk available in NTUC, which brand do u use? Thx.
Joyce ....Msia there not available ? Is quite common in our supermarket though, organic shop also selling these ;)
Jer...yes u can find them at major NTuc :)
Jer...miss out ur qn :) this portion can serve 3-4pax
Thx Peng....will go n search in ntuc. Is it in d fridge section or d normal shelf?
Usually at the organic section or normal packet juice/milk shelves
Post a Comment