- 300gm chicken breast, sliced thinly
- 3 potatoes, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1/2 tsp cornflour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp bean paste
- 1 tbsp hot bean paste
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp minced ginger
- 1/2 tbsp wine
- Marinate chicken sliced with 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp light soy sauce, 1 tsp wine and cornflour for 30mins.
- Rinse potato shreds with water to remove excess starch.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in wok, add garlic, ginger and bean paste and fry till fragrant for 2mins.
- Add in potato and chicken and mix evenly, fry for 2min.
- Add in water and bring to boil. Cover and braise for 10mins until potato is tender. Add in wine and cook till sauce is reduced to your preference.