This is another chocolate muffin recipe which I adore!! They are extremely moist and chocolatey! On the 2nd day, the muffins still taste as good as freshly bake :) Sounds weird with zucchini incorporated into these muffins? It actually add extra moisture to the muffins without compromising the taste. I like the idea as my kids will have extra servings of greens while indulging into their snacks! 1 stone kills 2 birds!! hahahaha...
Recipe modified from Martha Stewart
Ingredient (10 small cups)
- 60gm butter, melted
- 120gm sugar
- 1 large egg
- 10 walnut
- 125gm plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup finely grated zucchini
- 1/4 cup valhorna cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar, salt & egg. Add vanilla, zuccchini and yoghurt and mix well.
- Sift over flour, baking soda & cocoa powder and fold lightly. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into cupcake cases and bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 20mins or a skewer inserted comes out clean.
Looks so chocolaty! I can see why this is your favourite! Delish!
i recently too baked a choc zucchini cake and i also love it very much, very moist, i think the moist also comes from the grated zucchinis but dont know where all the zucchinis gone after baking...!
It does sound weird having zuchinni in a cake :) But if your kids love it, then I'm sure I will too!
Post a Comment