Unlike store bought mango pudding which is packed with preservatives, colourings & hard texture, this homemade fresh mango pudding is naturally... wobbly delicious!
Recipe adapted from Food-4Tots
- 250gm fresh mango puree (mix with 1/2 tsp lemon juice)
- 200gm fresh mango cubes (mix with 1/2 tsp lemon juice)
- 1 tbsp gelatin powder (dissolve in 40ml water)
- 55gm sugar
- 100ml water
- 100ml double cream
- Place water and sugar in a pot and boil over low heat till sugar is well dissolved. Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in gelatin mixture.
- Stir in mango puree, mango cubes & cream and mix well.
- Transfer the pot into a large pan filled with icy cold water. Stir the mixture till slightly thicken.
- Pour the mango mixture into small ramekins or jelly mould and chill in fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight till set. Serve with more mango cubes if you like!
I'm submitting your post to Aspiring Bakers #24 (October 2012) : Jellies & Puddings hosted by Charmaine of MiMi Bakery House
yum yum yum! i am seeing many thai mangoes lately, its time to make this refreshing dessert :)
Oh, I would love to have this! So refreshing and delicious! One is not enough!
Post a Comment