Whenever we does dine out, our boy favourite choice definitely is cha soba! He is able to polish the whole portion by himself >.< but we do not allow him to do that ! As we teach him at the dining table he has to share food among all of us :P
- 1 thumb sized ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 350gm salmon fillet
- 120gm green tea soba
- 100gm frozen edamame in pods, defrosted and remove the beans
- 8 fresh shitake mushroom, sliced
- 100gm baby corns, sliced
- Combine ginger, garlic, soy, vinegar and mirin. Add in salmon and leave to marinate for 30mins.
- Heat up a little oil in a non-stick pan. Add in the salmon and fry for 3 mins on each side. Add in the marinade and a tbsp of water and simmer for a min. Remove from fire.
- Cook the noodle according to package. Add in the edamame, mushroom and corns at the last 3 mins. Drain everything well.
- Serve the noodle and vege with the salmon and sauce.
Recipe modified from Good Food Magazine
Peng, the salmon and soba looks very delicious!
Peng, when u mention rice wine, do you mean rice vinegar? Ah Moon
Ah moon...is rice wine 百米酒 not 白醋 rice vinegar
Oh! I added rice vinegar & still taste yummy to me. Where can I buy rice wine? Is sake consider a rice wine? Ah Moon
Ah Moon...not too sour? hehehe yes sake is rice wine can use this too :)
Abit sour bec I added only 2 tbsp. Taste similar to confinement vinegar pork leg. My hubby ate the most lol. Ah Moon
Post a Comment