I was rather puzzled when my boy actually requested me to cook salad rice for him! I asked him how he know this dish and he told me he saw this on a children show on how to prepare >.< step 1 cook the rice step 2 add in vege step 3 put in fridge...tbis is what he told me wahahaha...
Lucky him I've seen similar recipe on Good Food Magazine and therefore able fulfill his wish hehehe...
I did not follow exactly the ingredients on the magazine but add some of their favorite greens and omit some of their dislikes :D The base ingredients like tuna, mayo, lemon juice are the same and you may wish to add your own favourite greens also :D
- 5 cups cooked rice
- 1 canned tuna in extra virgin oil
- 100gm french beans, diced and blanched in hot water
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 2 large tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 2 stalk spring onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- pepper to taste
- Break up rice with a fork in a large mixing bowl.
- Flake in the tuna, then add in all the vege.
- Stir in mayo, lemon juice and pepper. Serve immediately.
Post a Comment