Honeydew with curry?! sounds a wierd combination heee...but trust me is really taste good, I've try cooking this dish several times already :)
- 4 whole chicken leg chopped
- 300gm honeydew, cubed
- 1 medium carrot, cubed
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 stalk spring onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp light soya sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Marinate chicken with 1/2 tbsp curry powder, salt & sesame oil for 30mins.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in wok. Add balance curry powder & garlic, fry till fragrant.
- Add chicken & carrot, stir fry for 3mins. Add soya sauce, sugar & water. Bring to boil. Cover & stew over medium heat for 15 mins.
- Remove cover, add honeydew & spring onion. Cook till liquid reduce. Add in 1/2 tbsp cornstarch water. Mix well. Remove from fire. Serve.
Post a Comment