- 250gm mixed fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 5 slices ginger
- 200gm xiao bai cai
- 200gm dried egg noodles, cooked according to package
- 4 tbsp Vegetarian Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 250ml water
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Heat some oil in wok. Add ginger & stir fry till fragrant. Add onions and stir-fry for 2 mins till soften.
- Add mushroom and stir to mix evenly.
- Add oyster sauce, sesame oil, water & black pepper. Mix well before adding in xiao bai cai. When xiao bai cai is almost cook, toss in egg noodles and mix well. Serve.
this is a healthy and delicious meal, good for meatless day :)
Post a Comment