- 5 onion flavoured prata
- 5 slices chicken fillet
- 3 slices cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp sesame paste
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- sesame seeds
- Mix sesame paste, water & brown sugar evenly.
- Pan-fried prata lightly until lightly brown.
- Place a slice of chicken fillet over prata, spread some sesame paste mixture over chicken fillet. Top with 1/2 slice of cheese. Roll up tightly.
- Brush yolk over surface & sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 25-30mins until golden brown.
What a great & original recipe...
Peng,this must be tasted great. I had tried prata wrapped with sausage,so yummy.
This sounds and looks great...!
Post a Comment