- 120gm unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 100gm brown sugar
- 250gm cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp Bailey's Irish Cream
- 5 tbsp oatmeal
- 200gm mashed bananas
- 60gm toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Sift cake flour, baking powder & baking soda.
- Using a electric whisk, cream butter with brown sugar till light and fluffy. Add in egg one at at time making sure it's well combined before the next addition.
- With a spatula fold in flour mixture alternate with baileys & bananas. Fold in oatmeal & walnuts.
- Spread batter into a lined loaf pan 9" x 5". Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for about 45-50 mins. or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
banana cake is always delicious :).
Post a Comment