Yummylicius mango pomelo dessert! Love the chewy sago & juicy & tangy pomelo pulp popping in the mouth.
Recipe Adapted from Zu's Kitchen & Noobcook
- 600gm fresh mango cubes (plus extra for topping)
- 400ml mango juice (Peel Fresh)
- 150ml evaporated milk
- 250ml water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp water
- 100gm sago
- 300gm fresh pomelo pulp
- Boil a pot of water, add sago and boil for a short while till the sago is transparent. Run the cooked sago through a fine sieve and running water to remove excess starch. Set aside.
- In a pot, dissolve sugar with 250ml water over low heat. Mix cornflour with 1 tbsp water. Gradually add into sugar syrup and stir to thicken. Remove from fire. Cool down.
- In a blender, process the mango cubes and the evaporated milk for a short while till well mixed.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar syrup with blended mango, mango juice, sago & pomelo pulp. Chill in fridge.
- To serve, portion out to individual serving bowls and garnish with cubed mangoes.
Post a Comment