Ingredient (makes 4 drumstick)
- 250gm minced chicken
- 50gm rolled oats, (finely grinded)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 green apple, sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 4 ice-cream stick
- Combine minced chicken with 25gm rolled oats, 1/2 beaten egg, salt & pepper. Mix well. Divide into 4 portions.
- Sandwich a slice of banana between 2 slices of apple. Wrap 1 portion of minced chicken around the fruits. Insert a icecream stick beneath.
- Brush the drumstick with balanced beaten egg and coat with balanced rolled oats.
- Place drumsticks on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven at 160 deg cel for 30mins until cooked through.
Peng, this looks like ice cream! I shd make this when my daughter asking for ice cream hahaha...
hahaha wait she question u y taste not like ice cream?
Post a Comment