- 400gm mashed potatoes (mixed with 1 tbsp butter & 2 tbsp milk, season lightly with salt & pepper)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup mixed vegetables
- 350gm cod fillet, cubed
- 12 mussels, shelled & cooked
- 1 cup fish stock (I used 1/2 cubed non MSG stock cube)
- 2 tbsp flour
- zest & juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp dried dill
- salt & pepper to taste
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in pan, add onion & fry till soften. Add mixed vegetables & cook for 1 min.
- Stir in 2 tbsp flour and add stock gradually. Stir till mixture thickens. Add salt & pepper to taste. Turn off heat.
- Stir in zest & lemon juice & fresh dill. Stir in cod fillet & mussels.
- Transfer mixture into a oven-proofed dish. Spread mashed potato over the surface evenly.
- Baked in preheated oven at 220 deg cel for 30-40mins until golden brown & sauce is bubbly.
Post a Comment