- 200gm large prawn
- 200gm king oyster mushroom, cut into chunks
- 40gm ginger, sliced
- 100gm spring onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp chinese wine
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Remove the shell and head of the prawn, retain the tail. Devein. Rinse and pat dry. Season with 1/2 tsp salt. Set aside.
- Blanch mushroom in boiling water. Drain away water.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan. Add ginger and fry till fragrant.
- Add prawn and fry for 1/2 min. Add mushroom and mix evenly.
- Add water, seasoning, spring onion & wine. Mix evenly. Serve.