Wednesday, January 16, 2013

姜葱蛤蜊

Oh my since my 2 kiddos started school I do not have the time to explore new recipes! Hopefully my blog will not be collecting cobwebs soon >.< hehehe nevermind I've still quite a number of backlogs in my draft to clear!! below is one of them....

Awfully yummylicious stir-fry clams packed with ginger and spring onions! It is best served immediately after cooking! Even my boy loves it to max though it is a little spicy, seems like he is getting better in taking spicy food just like mummy :D




Ingredient
  • 600gm clams
  • 40gm ginger, shredded
  • 3 cloves garlic, chopped
  • 100gm spring onion, sliced
  • 1 tbsp chinese wine

Seasoning (mix well):
  • 1 tbsp oyster sauce
  • 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
  • 1 tsp sugar.
  • 1 tsp sesame oil
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
  • 2 tbsp spicy black fermented beans

Method
  1. Rinse clams and drain well. Set aside.
  2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in wok. Add garlic and ginger, fry till fragrant.
  3. Add clams and seasoning and stir to combine over high heat..
  4. Cover and simmer for 5mins. Add spring onions and chinese wine, mix well. Serve immediately.
Recipe modified from Famous Cuisine






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails