Saturday, January 5, 2013

Seremban Hakka Mein

Energy running very low since my 2 kids school reopened 4 days ago >.< No more lazying in bed till 8am hehehe....before I can adjust to their new schedule, I doubt I will have the energy or time to do any bakings on weekdays, as for cooking has to be easy and fuss free too! Like this Hakka Mee, only minced pork and plenty of garlic makes a simple and tasty dish!






Ingredient
  • 200gm dried bean noodle
  • 450gm minced pork
  • 2 bulbs garlic, peeled and chopped
  • 3 tbsp fish sauce
  • 1/2 tsp white pepper
  • 2 cups water
  • spring onion for garnish

Method
  1. Preheat pan with 1 tbsp, add pork and cook until they are no more pink.
  2. Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
  3. Add in water and seasoning and bring to boil. Lower heat and simmer for 15mins.
  4. Cook noodles in boiling water for 5 mins. Drain well.
  5. Add in pork gravy and spring onions. Serve immediately.







I am submitting this post to Malaysia Food Fest, Negeri Sembilan month hosted by Hody of Cook 4 You & Me.



2 comments:

Kelly Siew said...

Oh... bean noodles, that looks interesting! Healthier than the normal flour noodles I guess.

Peng said...

Kelly...yes and I like the chewy texture too ;)

Alice....hehehehe guess what...I got it from NTUC! Actually I was hunting this noodle just to cook this Hakka Mee and luckily manage to grab the last pack >.<

Related Posts with Thumbnails