Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ikan Goreng Bercili

I seldom fried fish not that I do not like fried fish, I just hate the oiliness in kitchen after all the frying >.< But I could not resist this after seeing Wendy's version! hahaha Ohhhhh so spicy and shiok and yes my  spice tolerance is pretty high, you do not see me sweat unlike my hubby whom will sweat like he just run a marathon >.<


Fried Fish with Chilli







Ingredient

  • 1 medium threadfin
  • 1 tsp turmeric powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 pc asam gelugor
  • 1/2 cup oil
Chilli Paste (pounded) : 
  • 1 red onion
  • 3 red chilies
  • 10 chilli padi
  • 1 inch ginger
  • 4 cloves garlic

Method
  1. Marinate fish with salt & turmeric powder, rub the insides as well.
  2. Heat wok on high, and heat up oil. Add fish and cook on medium low heat until both sides are golden. (about 3 mins for each sides)
  3. Remove fish from wok and place on a plate.
  4. With remaining oil in wok, sauté the chilli paste and asam until fragrant and looks glossy. Add salt to taste.
  5. Smeer the cooked chilli paste on fish and serve.





I am submitting this post to MFF Negeri Sembilan Month hosted by Hody Loh of Cook for U & Me

2 comments:

Alice said...

really look good
a dish that can make me eat lots of rice :P

Rumbling Tummy said...

I hate to fry fish too. Dislike the smell lingering in the house.

But this looks really crispy and yummy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails