This is another soup I cooked last week ^-^ These couple of days the weather is so so hot again, so almost everyday there is a serving of soup for every meals!
- 300gm pork ribs
- 1 sweet corn, cut into section
- 1 large chinese pear, cut into quarters
- 5gm sweet almond
- 5gm bitter almond
- 1 honey date
- 5 large red dates
- 5gm wolfberries
- 1000 ml water
- Blanched the pork ribs in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain them thoroughly, then set aside.
- Use a clean pot, bring 1000ml of water to boil, add in sweet corn, pear and the rest of the ingredients except wolfberries.
- When the soup comes to boil again, lower the heat and simmer for about 30 minutes or so until it is favourable to taste, add in the wolfberries and simmer for another 5 minutes or so.
- You can serve it with rice or before meal.
I know you from Bake Along event..
Would like to drop by to say 'Hello'
I found lots of yummy food here.
Like your Pear & Sweet corn soup, the ingredients is easy to get..will try to cook for my kids..thank for sharing.
Hi Mui Mui, tks for dropping by :)
Post a Comment