This is the cheese muffins which I've done few weeks back >.< As having a tub of soon expired plain yoghurt, therefore browse on web and searching for any interesting recipe :D
Ingredient (6 muffins)
- 125gm plain flour
- 60gm sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 150gm plain yogurt
- 60gm unsalted butter, melted
- 1 egg
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt & cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Mix yogurt, butter & egg and stir to combine.
- Pour into dry ingredient and fold to combine.
- Scoop batter into muffin cups and bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 10mins, reduce temp to 180 deg cel and bake for another 10mins until golden brown.