See my previous posts on how to cook with cordyceps flower, besides using the cordyceps flower to boil soup, and steamed chicken , it taste nice with minced pork also :D
Steamed Minced Pork with Cordyceps Flower
Recipe Source : Peng's Kitchen
- 200gm lean minced pork
- 12gm cordyceps flower
- 2 tbsp wolfberries
- 2 dried shitake mushroom, softened and sliced
- 1 small egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 tbsp ginger juice
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chinese wine
- Rinse cordyceps flower & wolfberries and soak in 2 tbsp water.
- Combine all ingredients together and mix evenly.
- Put meat mixture into a steam proof bowl, steam over preheated steamer for 10mins until cooked through.