Mango in season again and relatively very cheap also! Found another recipe which incorporate mango into dishes :D very appetising with the plum sauce and balance the oiliness taste of the chicken chop.
Recipe modified from Famous Cuisine
Ingredient (2 servings)
- 300gm x 2 boneless chicken thigh
- 1 mango flesh, diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chinese wine
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- some tapioca flour
- lettuce for garnishing
- 100ml sour plum sauce
- 30gm Thai chilli sauce
- 15ml chinese rice vinegar
- Marinate chicken thigh with salt, wine & lemon juice for at least 2hours.
- Coat marinated chicken with some tapioca flour and pan-fry over heated pan for 5 mins each on both sides until golden brown. Drain well and set aside.
- To serve : Place some lettuce over serving plate, place on chicken chop and drizzle over some plum sauce and mango.
Post a Comment