Dear son been requesting for fried rice again these few days >.< hehehe easy for me also, just toss everything in wok and fried :P Happen to have some lettuce to clear off and a fresh pack of long beans, just nice to add more greens into the fried rice! Glad to see that he polish up everything!
Recipe by Peng's Kitchen
- 500gm cooked mixed grain rice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 150gm long beans, diced
- 100gm lettuce, shredded
- 2 egg, beaten & fried into omelette
- 6 canned pineapple rings, diced
- 50gm fried anchovies
- 12g x 2 anchovy fried rice mix
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in wok, add garlic and fry till fragrant. Toss in long beans and fry for 2mins.
- On medium high heat, add in cooked rice and break up the rice using the wok spatula. Add in shredded omelette, pineapples, anchovies & lettuce and mix evenly.
- Sprinkle anchovy fried rice mix over and mix evenly. Serve immediately. Garnish with more fried anchovies if preferred.
Post a Comment