Simple, delicious & healthy bowl of noodles!!
- 400gm firm tofu, cut into sticks
- 150gm dried rice noodles
- 2 tbsp low sodium light soy sauce
- 3 tsp five spice powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 stalk spring onion, sliced
- 200gm bok choi
- Heat some oil in pan, pan fry tofu until golden brown on both sides. Remove and set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package. Drain. Set aside.
- Mix five spice powder, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey.
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil in pan, add red pepper and stir fry for 1 min. Add spring onion and bok choi and fry till vege is wilted. Turn off heat
- Add in noodles and 1/2 of the dressing. Toss well. Place noodles into individual serving bowl. Top with fried tofu and drizzle with remaining dressing.
you really got me curious about the taste of honey in noodles. Ya lah, peng, i also cant keep up with reading all of your posts! slow down..slow down..
Lena....hahaha u so cute ;) , wait I drown to with all my up & coming posts lol
This noodle is very special. Wonder how is it taste like with honey? substitute with sugar is good too.
honey taste better, dun use sugar!! :D
Post a Comment