A fuss free dish which uses instant fish curry paste! Taste not bad wor :D Spicy and slightly sour at the same time which I like :D
- 350gm batang fish fillet
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 5 lady fingers, trimmed & sliced
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 packet 'New Moon' Fish Curry Paste
- 300ml water
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in pan, add onions and fry till fragrant.
- Add in curry paste and fry for a min. Add in tomatoes and lady fingers and mix evenly.
- Add water and bring to boil. Add in fish. Simmer for 8mins until fish are cooked. Serve.
Post a Comment