Light & delicious lunch today! Just need to boil the noodle and cook the prawns then toss everything together and served!
Recipe modified from Good Food Magazine
Ingredient (3 servings)
- 200gm soba noodles
- 1 japanese cucumber, cut into matchstick size
- 1 large mango, peeled & cut into matchstick size
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 200gm large prawns, peeled and cooked
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet thai chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cook soba noodles in a pot of boiling water for abt 5mins. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well again.
- Place noodle in a large mixing bowl. Add in cucumber, mango, spring onion, prawn & sesame seeds. Pour in 1/2 dressing and toss gently to combine.
- Place on individual serving plate and serve with extra dressing.
'stealing' food from daddy's bowl >.<