- 50gm corn oil
- 45gm corn flour
- 125gm egg white
- 60gm castor sugar
- Heat up oil in a saucepan for 1 min. Remove from heat. Pour in corn flour and mix evenly until free of lumps. Cool completely.
- Beat egg whites on high speed. Add in sugar gradually and beat until soft peak form.
- Fold in 1/3 of the egg white foam into the flour mixture. Mix evenly.
- Transfer (3) into the balance egg white and fold evenly.
- Pour the batter into a 8in ungreased loosebase cake pan / tube pan or individual cake cups. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 30-35mins for cake pan or 12 mins for cup cases.