Not able to recall where I found this recipe, but I make some modification to the original recipe :) I half the recipe as I'm sure whether I can make it successfully. It taste good but of course cannot compare to those commercialised one. It can be better if I have spread the minced meat more thinly :P
- 600gm minced pork
- 2 tbsp char siew sauce
- 2 tsp light soya sauce
- 1 tbsp chinese wine
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp five spice powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- few drops red food colouring
- Mix all the ingredient with the minced pork until a sticky paste is formed. Marinate for at least 1 hour or longer.
- Spread marinate pork on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. (I used a fork to do the spreading).
- Air dry for at least 1 hour. Baked at preheated oven at 160 deg cel for 25mins. Remove any excess oil, turnover and baked for another 25mins. Remove from oven and spread a thin layer of honey on each side and baked for another 5mins each side.
- Cool down completely before storing.
Post a Comment