- 200gm pork fillet
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp light soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp dried shrimps
- 300gm starfruit
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp sambal belacan (see below)
- 25gm shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- Sliced pork and marinate with sesame oil, soya sauce & pepper for at least 30mins.
- Soak dried shrimps and pound till smooth.
- Trim the edges of the starfruit & slice thinly.
- Grill marinate pork for 3 mins each side till cooked.
- Combine the shrimps with sambal belacan, salt & shallots and toss with the sliced starfruits and grilled pork. Garnish with spring onion.
- 15 red chillies, deseeded
- 5 chilli padi
- 1 tbsp belacan, toasted
Method : Pound or blend the chillies with the toasted belacan until fine paste is formed. Stored in a glass bottle and refridge until needed.
Post a Comment