What to serve for breakfast or teabreak for the kids? Try this simple and delicious green tea crepes! I only tasted a slice, the rest all wiped out by my 2 little hungry monsters ^.^
Recipe source : xinshipu.com
Ingredient (6 crepes)
- 5 tbsp cake flour
- 1 tsp green tea powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp mirin
- 120ml milk
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Sift flour and green tea powder into a mixing bowl.
- Combine egg, mirin, milk and olive oil, mix well.
- Beat in milk mixture into flour and mix well. Set aside for 30mins.
- Heat a pan and lightly grease. Wipe away excess oil. Lower heat and scoop 2 tbsp of the batter and drizzle into pan. Swirl the pan to form a thin circle.
- Cook for 1 min till set. With a spatula, gently remove the crepe from the pan. Repeat with balance batter.
- To serve, fold the crepes into triangular and serve with whipped cream and fruits at the side.
I'm submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #30 : it's Tea time! (April 2013) hosted by Food Playground