Recently I discover this interesting dried noodle in the supermarket. Surprisingly the taste of the turmeric is quite distinctive! I really like this natural yellow noodle compare to the alkaline tasted noodle.
Boiled Turmeric Noodles...
Baked Teriyaki Pork...
- 200gm dried turmeric noodle
- 300gm pork
- 3 tbsp Kikkoman thick teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 tsp five spice powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 220gm bak choy, shredded
- 120gm red pepper, sliced
- 100gm baby corns, sliced
- 200gm fresh mushroom
- Marinate pork with teriyaki sauce, five spice powder & curry powder, for 15mins.
- Scrap away excess marinate (reserve the marinate for later use) and bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 20mins. Rest for 5mins before slicing.
- Cook noodle in boiling water for 5 mins. Drain away water.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in pan, saute garlic until fragrant.
- Add in mushroom, red pepper and baby corn and stir fry briefly.
- Add in bak choy and stir fry till soften.
- Toss in teriyaki pork, noodle and reserved marinate and mix evenly and 2mins until warm through.