Original recipe uses Krill, but I could not get hold of some, so I replaced it with fresh sliver fish instead. Delicious silver fish fritters which my boy cannot get enough of it! At least now I know another way of preparing silver fish other than using it to fry egg or as topping :D
- 150gm fresh silver fish
- 2 Russet Potato, shredded and soak in water briefly, drain well
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 1/4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup spring onion, chopped
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 11/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1/4 cup water
- Combine silver fish, potato, onion, carrot, garlic, onion, spring onion, pepper and salt together.
- Add in flour and beaten eggs.
- Stir in flour and water till a batter is formed.
- Heat some oil in a non stick pan. Scoop a large spoonful of batter and pan fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce.