A hearty one pot meal!
Recipe adapted (with modifications) from BBC GoodFood
- 2 zucchini, thickly sliced
- 1 pearl brinjal, cut into thick slice
- 1 red peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 large russet potatoes, cut into bite size and parboiled
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 400gm can chopped tomatoes
- 400gm chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- small bunch of coriander, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 200 deg cel. Mix all vege in a large mixing bowl. Toss in coriander powder, olive oil, some salt & pepper. Spread everything out on a baking tray in a single layer and bake for 45mins, tossing once or twice until the vege are roasted and brown around the edges.
- Place the tomatoes and chickpeas in a large saucepan. Bring to simmer and gently stir. Add in the roasted vege, coriander and mix evenly. Adjust taste accordingly by adding more salt & pepper.
Honey Chicken Chop Recipe, Click Here...