This is my first time using bamboo mushroom for cooking, was rather curious with the taste therefore decide to give this soup a try. All of us love this pot of rich earthy flavoured chicken soup! Besides using this bamboo mushroom in soup, it is also suitable stir-frying dishes which I try attempt next :)
The dried bamboo mushroom, the right side is how it looked after reconstituted.
Recipe ref : ‘100 种 最好喝鸡汤’ 杨桃文化
- 1 whole chicken, skin removed
- 10 stripes bamboo mushroom
- 12 pcs dried shiitake mushroom
- 15 small seedless red dates
- 2 slices ginger
- Bring a pot of water to boil, blanch chicken for 1 min. Remove water.
- Soak dried shiitake mushroom till soften. Trim away stem.
- Soak bamboo mushroom briefly and rinse.
- Place all ingredients in a deep pot with 10 cups water. Bring to boil. Cover and simmer on low heat for 1.5 hours. Add salt to taste.
Such a hearty delicious bowl of soup! I have never tried bamboo mushrooms before! Thanks for sharing with CYB!
May I ask where can I get bamboo mushroom. Ade
Ade....try chinese provision shop or medical hall that selling 海味
Post a Comment