Simple good tasty soup need not takes long to prepare! Love this clear and light tasty chicken soup flavoured by Szechuan pickles (四川菜). This is great idea by adding this Szechuan pickles into soup besides using it for stir frying with meat.
Szechuan Pickles Bamboo Shoots Chicken Soup
Recipe ref : ‘100 种 最好喝鸡汤’ 杨桃文化
- 3 whole chicken thigh, cut into half
- 100gm Szechuan pickles, sliced
- 100gm fresh bamboo shoots, sliced
- 2 slices ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spring onion for garnishing
- Rinse Szechuan pickles and soak in water for 30 mins. Drain away water.
- Place chicken, Szechuan pickles, bamboo shoots and ginger into a pot with 5 cups water.
- Bring to boil. Cover and simmer on low heat for 1 hour. Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with spring onion before serving.
I love szechuan veggie soup! I would slurp to the last drop!
Post a Comment