Simple, delicious & healthy bowl of noodles!!
- 400gm firm tofu, cut into sticks
- 150gm dried rice noodles
- 2 tbsp low sodium light soy sauce
- 3 tsp five spice powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 stalk spring onion, sliced
- 200gm bok choi
- Heat some oil in pan, pan fry tofu until golden brown on both sides. Remove and set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package. Drain. Set aside.
- Mix five spice powder, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey.
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil in pan, add red pepper and stir fry for 1 min. Add spring onion and bok choi and fry till vege is wilted. Turn off heat
- Add in noodles and 1/2 of the dressing. Toss well. Place noodles into individual serving bowl. Top with fried tofu and drizzle with remaining dressing.