- 180gm butter
- 80gm icing sugar
- 2 egg yolk
- 240gm plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 100gm cashewnuts (toasted & grind)
deco : 150gm toasted cashewnut, halved
- Sieve plain flour & baking powder. Add in ground cashewnut and mix well. Press to remove any lumps.
- Beat butter & sugar until fluffy. Add in egg yolk and beat well.
- Fold in (1) into creamed mixture to form a soft dough. Divide dough into 2 portions. Chill in fridge for at least 30mins for easier rolling.
- Roll dough into 1/2 cm thickness. Cut out dough using a cookie cutter. Place on parchment paper, glaze surface and stick a 1/2 piece cashewnut on each cookie.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 20 mins. Cool well before storing.