After seeing Bee Bee's pandan chicken, I could not resist the temptation and quickly got all the ingredients ready and whip this up! :) Oh my is so delicious and not oily as it is oven baked!
how to wrap pandan chicken without using toothpick?! I used my own way of wrapping but you can refer to the demonstration over here : click here to watch the video by WokkingMum :)
Recipe source : My Kitchen Snippets
Ingredient (approx 18 wraps)
- 5 bonelesss fresh chicken drumstick, cut into bite size
- 2 tbsp cilantro, finely minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- pandan leaves, soak for at least 30mins
- Mix all ingredients, except pandan leaves. Marinate for 1 hour or overnight in fridge.
- Form pandan leaf into small pockets and fill with a couple of diced chicken. Wrap and seal.
- Bake the wrapped pandan chicken in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 25 mins until golden brown.