Friday, April 6, 2012

Roasted Mint Chicken

Aren't the jade green pleasing to the eyes?? :D My hubby not really fancy anything with mint leaves, but I adore the sauce, slurp up everything hehehe..



Recipe adpated from Famous Cuisine
Ingredient
  • 3 chicken leg (approx 500gm+)
  • 5gm mint leaves, finely chopped
Mariande :
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp calamansi lime juice (I use 1 tbsp lemon juice)
Mint Sauce :
  • 20gm mint leaves (I use 30gm)
  • 200ml olive oil (I use 120ml)
  • 2 tbsp calamansi lime juice (I use lemon juice)
  • 2 tsp sugar
  • 1/4 tsp salt
Method
  1. Rinse chicken leg and pat dry. Marinate for at least 2hrs.
  2. Place chicken leg on a baking tray and bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 35mins until cooked.
  3. Blend all mint sauce ingredient until fine and smooth.
  4. Arrange roasted chicken leg on serving plate, spoon in mint sauce and garnish with extra mint leaves. Serve!

4 comments:

WendyinKK said...

Easy and looks absolutely delicious!

lena said...

absolutely looking attractive with the colour, sounds good too!

meinekueche said...

can you tell how the food taste? is it delicious or so minty? because i have lots of mint in my kitchen and I don't what I will do to them

Peng said...

Wendy, Lena : Tks :D

Meinekueche....taste is very individual, eg my hubby dun really like mint, but I like it :D it actually taste very fresh but not very minty :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails