Recipe by Peng's Kitchen
- 200gm enoki mushroom
- 150gm shimeiji mushroom
- 150gm king oyster mushroom, sliced
- 150gm fresh shiitake mushroom, trimmed & sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 heap tbsp crispy chilli paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- Blanch all mushroom in boiling water briefly. Drain away water. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in pan, add garlic and fry till fragrant. Add crispy chilli paste and fry briefly.
- Add in mixed mushroom and seasoning and mix evenly. Adjust taste accordingly. Remove and serve.