Super healthy food for my lunch! Quinoa salad not my kids cup of tea, only serve them the baked fish with their normal rice :D
- 3 x 150gm cod fillet
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- olive oil
- 10gm sweet basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 small portebello mushroom, sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 deg cel.
- Place fish individually on a large piece of baking paper. Season with salt & black pepper. Drizzle over olive oil, lemon juice & zests.
- Scatter basil leaves, cherry tomatoes & mushroom over the fish. Fold the edge of the baking paper to seal. Bake for 20mins.
Quinoa Rice Salad
Ingredient (2 servings)
- 60gm Quinoa
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 20gm sweet basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 80gm cherry tomatoes
- 60gm sweet corn kernels
- 4 pitted black olives, roughly chopped
- Rinse Quinoa over a sieve. Place in a pot of water and bring to boil. Lower heat and cook for 10mins. At the last 2 mins, add in sweet corn kernels. Drain away water and cool slightly.
- Place all ingredient in a mixing bowl and toss well. Serve warm or chilled.