- 100gm plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 100gm chives, finely chopped
- 50gm lean minced pork
- 2 tsp ikan bilis stock powder
- 1 tsp shallot oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- Combine plain flour, stock powder and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in egg and add in water gradually to form a smooth batter.
- Stir in shallot oil. Fold in chives and minced pork and mix evenly.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non-stick frying pan. Pour in batter and pan fry on medium low heat till golden brown. Flip over and pan fry the other side till golden brown. Slice and serve.
Post a Comment